Macdonald Pittodrie House Weddings
Combine this with open log fires and breathtaking gardens, and Pittodrie House is your perfect romantic wedding venue, beautiful all year round with each season adding something special to your big day.
Winter weddings at the house are magical. Imagine frost sparkling in the sunlight, open log fires and a candlelit meal, all adding to the ambience of your special winter day.
During springtime, daffodils line the driveway and the gardens start to blossom. Its the perfect setting for those photographs which you will treasure for years to come.
Imagine a summer wedding with the gardens in full bloom and even the ceremony taking place outside in the summer sun, followed by a delicious glass of Pimms and canapés on the lawn.
Autumn brings stunning colours to the gardens and woodlands, with the trees turning a beautiful auburn colour and Bennachie mountain makes a stunning backdrop. Our cosy Bennachie Bar offers a relaxing area for your guests.
Pittodrie House has something to offer everyone, whatever the season. Where could be better for the biggest day of your life
WHETHER YOU ARE PLANNING A SMALL INTIMATE GATHERING OR A LARGE CELEBRATION, WE HAVE SOMETHING TO SUI T YOU.
Our staff will gladly assist you during your journey, every step of the way - our dedicated wedding planner will help you with all aspects of wedding planning and the chefs at Macdonald Pittodrie House will cater to your every need.
- Set in 2000 acres of stunning scenery and landscaped gardens ideal for memorable photos
- Magical Walled garden to plant your rose and personalised plaque
- Fantastic food prepared by our award winning chefs
- 27 x 5 star standard luxurious bedrooms for the comfort of your guests
- Ballroom with panoramic views across the valley
- Private lounge bar with open log fire
- Master of Ceremonies to host your day
- Pittodrie House Hotel is the perfect venue for an Exclusive Use Wedding with grounds and stunning function rooms for your guests to enjoy , challenge the men in pthe party to Clay Shooting on the estate or take a walk from the Hotel up Bennachie
- Dedicated wedding co-ordinator
- Perfect for exclusive use
- Antique silver cake stand & knife
- Wedding menu tasting to meet the head chef
- Stunning views of our private grounds and Bennachie Mountain
- Red carpet on arrival
- Access to landscaped gardens for your photographs
- Master of ceremonies for the day
- Bridal suite for the bride & groom and full Scottish breakfast