The Old Manor Hotel Weddings
Where more romantic to celebrate your nuptials than a wedding venue overlooking the beautiful coastline of the East Neuk? The Old Manor Hotel is nestled into the rolling hills of Fife with an awe-inspiring view out over the Firth of Forth.
If you’re looking for the perfect wedding venue in Fife or the Central Belt then you need look no further. Take our picture perfect venue, add a warm welcome, a choice of beautiful wedding suites and a delicious menu – and you’ve found the ideal place to tie the knot.
Wedding coordinators can help with all the details, even hosting of the ceremony at the hotel. And of course, your guests can stay over so you can keep the celebrations going into the next day too!
Here at The Old Manor Hotel we make sure to give you as much flexibility as possible when arranging your wedding, so that everything is just the way you want it.
Whether you dream of a small intimate wedding or a larger gathering with exclusive use if required, we have the perfect wedding facilities in Fife to make your day memorable.
THE WEDDING CEREMONY
Many of our couples plan to have their wedding ceremony in The Old Manor, for a more intimate occasion and to avoid the time and hassle of travel from place to place. You can have as many as 80 guests to witness your vows, allowing for everyone to be seated comfortably. To meet all needs we are licensed for both civil and religious ceremonies, with fees payable direct to the Registrar.
You can work with The Old Manor Hotel wedding coordinator to plan the layout of the tables to best accommodate your guests, and make best use of the space available. There are various table plans and layouts we regularly suggest, from round tables of 8-10 to the traditional arrangement of top table and sprigs which tends to suit a larger party better.
Both of our wedding suites can hold up to 120 wedding guests, including evening guests, for a light buffet. A more formal reception banquet for a maximum of 80 guests can also be held in either of our suites, with your menu chosen from our range of dishes or combined with your own ideas.
- Total No. of bedrooms—23
- No. of function rooms—1
- Wedding Ceremony Onsite—Yes
- Same Sex Marriage—Yes
- Exclusive Use Weddings—Yes
- Additional facilities—Extensive private grounds
- Wedding Breakfast – up to 80 people
- Evening Recption — up to 120 people
Wedding season availability
All year round
The Old Manor Hotel has 23 tastefully decorated bedrooms – some with fantastic sew views and balconies – if guests want to extend their celebrations with an overnight stay and enjoy a hearty breakfast in the morning. Wedding guests can arrange for early check-in and late departure to make the most of their stay.
[to be confirmed]
[to be confirmed]
Our range of wedding packages will give you some idea of what we can offer, but if you don’t see what you’re looking for please talk to us and we’ll try our best to tailor a unique package for your wedding.
INCLUDED IN ALL WEDDING PACKAGES
- Help and guidance throughout the planning stages and on your wedding day, from our wedding coordinator and team
- Red carpet welcome upon arrival
- The option to use the hotel as a venue for your ceremony
- Cake stand and knife
- Complimentary crockery
- Complimentary glassware
- Wedding suite dressed with crisp white linen for your finishing touches
- Place name cards and table menus on hotels stationary
- Master of Ceremonies if required
- Inclusion of children’s meals, under 12
- Large dance floor to kick off the celebrations
- Free parking within hotel grounds, with disabled access
- Use of the hotel and grounds for your beautiful wedding photography
- Spectacular view over awesome Largo Bay
The Old Manor Hotel Personal Showround
Viewing by appointment
Contact this venue directly via the link below to arrange a personal showround to view this stunning wedding venue and discuss your preferences with the wedding team.