The Corinthian Club Glasgow Wedding Venue
The Corinthian Club Glasgow Wedding Venue, view this stunning venue, including wedding offers, reviews, photos and wedding fayre details.
The Corinthian Club is guaranteed to leave you wowed by its award winning styling, perfect for the biggest day of your life.
Design your perfect day, in our perfect venue. Choose from a variety of room combinations set over the 4 floors of the grade A listed building
and allow our dedicated co-ordinators to create a day unique to you. The venue can accommodate guests for humanist, religious or civil
ceremonies and partnerships.
Your wedding is such a personal occasion and we recognise that organising it takes care and attention. Let our award winning Wedding Coordinator create the perfect day for you.
The 5 private event rooms are licensed for up to 120 guests to host your ceremony and also offer flexibility in options for your meal and evening reception. Most rooms have the advantage of a built in bar and all have a
background music system available.
For the more intimate celebration, choose one of our private dining rooms.
The Laird’s Room, seating up to 14 guests, offers a distinctive Scottish flavour and cosy feel.
The Skean Dhu can seat up to 20 guests and has a modern contemporary feel.
The Sporran room can take up to 12 guests or you can combine the Skean Dhu and Sporran rooms to create one large room seating 40 on one table.
If you are unsure of the style of wedding you would like, then let our award winning wedding coordinator create your perfect day in our perfect venue.
- Civil license—Yes
- Non religious wedding—Yes
- Same Sex Marriage—Yes
- Wedding Breakfast—8 to 140 guests
- Evening Reception—40 to 180 guests
Wedding season availability
All year round
As the Corinthian Club does not have any bedroom accommodation, we have negotiated special rates with some city centre hotels including Mercure Glasgow City Hotel, Fraser Suites Serviced Apartments and Hotel Indigo.
Directions by Road
From the North via A82 and M8
From the South via M74 and M8
From the Each via M8
From the West via M8
Exit Junction 15 – Cathedral
From Junction 15 following the road round to the right (past Strathclyde University bookshop – Stirling Road) leading onto Cathedral Street. Take the 1st left onto Montrose Street, continue to the bottom crossing over George Street. Turn right onto Ingram Street. Travel along Ingram Street through the lights at the top of Glassford Street and at the next light Corinthian is the building on your left.
Directions by Rail
Glasgow has two mainline stations that serve most of the UK – Glasgow Central and Queen Street. From Queen St station head towards George Square, cross diagonally over the square and continue down South Frederick Street and Corinthian is the building facing you
From Central Station exit via Gordon Street and turn right. Walk straight ahead crossing Mitchell Street, Buchanan Street and Royal Exchange Square. At the end of Royal Exchange Square cross over onto Ingram Street, The Corinthian is on your right hand side at the first set of traffic lights.
There is an NCP car park on Glassford Street. When you enter the car park you will be issued with a small yellow token. Take this with you to the Corinthian and the receptionist will validate it to set the rate to £4 for 24 hours.
All Inclusive Wedding Package
Our all-inclusive package has everything you need on your day, leaving your stress free to enjoy planning your finishing touches.
Designed for 50 guests, total package: £2495
- All day use of room for ceremony and reception
- Personal wedding co-ordinator
- 2 tier wedding cake (from award winning Top Tier Cakes)
- Glass of sparkling wine (Arrival or Toast)
- Glass of house wine with meal
- Three course meal
- Tea, coffee and shortbread
- Breakfast rolls in the evening
- Candelabra Centre Pieces
- Reception DJ
- Preferential rate at Mercure Glasgow (adjacent to venue)
Plus much more…
To book a showround or to be sent menu details, please either call 0141 552 1101 (Quote “Wedding Venues in Scotland”) or click here to email.
Additional guests can be added, and a small supplement will be added to numbers over 60. Full T&Cs apply.
– Set banqueting menus from £25.00 per person
– Choice private dining menus from £32.50 per person
Package 1 – £15.00 per person
– Glass of prosecco on arrival and half bottle of house wine with meal
Package 2 – £19.00 per person
– Glass of Prosecco on arrival, half bottle of house wine with meal and a glass of Prosecco for toasts
Package 3 – £24.50 per person
– Glass of Mumm Champagne on arrival, half bottle of Sauvignon Blanc/cabernet Sauvignon with meal and a choice drink for the toasts (choice of bottled beer, small house wine or mainline spirit and dash)
(minimum numbers of 40)
– Small bites menu from £7.95 per person
– Chefs selection of breakfast rolls £2.50 per person
– Canapes from £5.75 per person (4 items)
– Bespoke flower arrangements – price available on request
– Chair covers – price available on request
– DJ – £195 for a 5 hour set
Subject to availability for a minimum number of 8 guests.
Little Extras… make all the difference
– Award Winning Wedding Coordinator
– Personalised menus and place cards
– Signature cocktail for the bride and groom
– Use of the venue for photographs
– Master of ceremonies
– Cake knife
– Choice of black or white table linens
– Contemporary flower centrepieces
– Ceremony hire – from £250
(applicable for numbers of 8-120 when opting for one of our wedding packages)
"Well what can we say, we actually cant thank you enough for how our day turned out. It was absolutely perfect and we loved every minute of it. The staff at the Corinthian did an amazing job and we're both delighted to have chosen the Corinthian as our wedding venue."
"Hi David, John and I just wanted to say how grateful we are to you and all the staff at the Corinthian for making our day so special! We fell in love with the place when we first went to view it, we knew soon as we walked into Private Parker's and Langley that it was where we were going to get married."
Louise & John
"David, just a note to say thank you for all your help with the wedding. The setting was perfect & everything ran like clockwork. You are so in the right job, I would recommend you in a heartbeat!"
Jenny & Patrick
"I don't think I have had the chance to tell you how perfect our wedding day was. It was honestly perfect. Just perfect. Everyone was so pleased and happy. The groom was over the moon and very impressed with the day and organization of everything, which in turn made me very happy."
Jessica & Matthew
The Corinthian Club Personal Showrounds
Viewing by appointment
Contact this venue directly via the link below to arrange a personal showround to view this wedding venue and discuss your preferences and the available options with their wedding team.