Eden Mansion Hotel Weddings
Eden Mansion Hotel weddings venue, view this stunning wedding venue in Fife, including photos, wedding offers, reviews and video.
An epitome of grand Victorian design, Eden Mansion Hotel overlooks the Eden Estuary towards The Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St. Andrews boasting a location and exclusivity like no other. Nestled amongst 5 acres of landscaped gardens including the stunningly beautiful Victorian Walled garden, Eden Mansion Hotel offers a luxurious 5 star venue for your special day.
The delightful ambience of the historic mansion combined with the high level of service from our staff members, who are dressed in period attire, provides a fabulous venue which can accommodate the small intimate weddings to the larger celebrations.
The beauty from outside the Mansion is followed through to the stunning historic décor of the interior. No two rooms are alike and each as grand as the next. Eden Mansion Hotel provides the ultimate backdrop for a very special day and wedding photographs that will leave a life time of memories.
Eden Mansion believes each and every wedding is a unique experience and as such discuss every wedding on a one to one basis with the respective Eden Mansion brides, grooms and parents. Our Wedding Co-ordinators will tailor your day to your own requirements, offering every assistance with planning the fundamental timings and details of the day.
- No. of function rooms—3
- No. of Bedrooms—8
- Civil Partnership ceremony—Yes
- Additional facilities—stunning private grounds for your wedding photos, Victorian Walled Garden, tower room.Reception capacity• Wedding Breakfast—Up to 60
• Evening Reception—Up to 60
• Marquee Weddings—Up to 150Wedding Season AvailabilityAll year roundAccommodationNo two rooms are the same at Eden Mansion, each one of our luxurious suites have been individually designed to make your stay unique. Finished to an individual bespoke standard with traditional Victorian fittings and fixtures, including sumptuously soft and comfortable four-poster beds, others enjoy breathtaking views out over the meandering Eden Estuary or out onto our manicured Victorian walled garden. What all our suites have in common is luxury and attention to detail.
Wake up in your very own Victorian mansion with modern comforts such as WiFi and satellite television in each room.
Driving Distances from Key Towns/Cities
- 4.5 Miles from St. Andrews city centre
- 9.7 Miles from Dundee city centre
- 48.4 Miles from Edinburgh City Centre
- 68.7 Miles from Glasgow City Centre
At present we do not have any wedding offers on file for this wedding venue.
At present we do not have any Late Availability Dates on file for this wedding venue.
A date for the next wedding fayre or open day at this venue is currently being confirmed; please visit this page again for wedding fayre and open day updates.