Cameron House Weddings
Cameron House Weddings, view this stunning wedding, including wedding offers, reviews, photos and wedding fayre details.
The most elegant setting for a spectacular day on the banks of Loch Lomond.
At Cameron House on Loch Lomond, the timeless splendour of the Highlands awaits you. Set against the backdrop of the stunning Highlands, baronial mansion Cameron House on Loch Lomond is Scotland’s finest five-star luxury resort, offering sumptuous living on the banks of one of Scotland’s most famous natural attractions. There could not be a more magnificent backdrop for a wedding, steeped in centuries of Scottish tradition. It’s all around you, in the baronial splendour of the rooms, the elegance of the decor, and the exquisite details that make Cameron House on Loch Lomond truly unique.
Amid this stunning scenery, amongst family and friends, a historic day will unfold. The Highland piper behind you, the ceremonial sword ahead of you, and the grand toastmaster to announce your arrival - every detail will be perfectly orchestrated for a celebration that dreams are made of.
- Total No. of bedrooms—132
- No. of function rooms—5
- Civil license—Yes
- Same Sex Marriage—Yes
- Outdoor Wedding Ceremony Facilities—Yes
- Additional facilities—Stunning views of Loch Lomond and extensive private grounds
- Spa Facilities—Take a journey to the Carrick Spa, delight the senses, the mind and the body. There are years of legend and legacy surrounding the magic and mystery of Loch Lomond, famed for its stunning beauty, inspiration and tranquillity. Whatever you need, whatever you’re looking for you’ll find it here. An opportunity of uninterrupted time to yourself, to take a step back, regenerate, refresh and reward yourself with some well earned rest and relaxation.
- We are also proud to announce that the Carrick Spa was The Good Spa Award 2012 Winner for Scotland.
- Lomond Suite—200
- Munro Suite—80
- Morning Room—40
- Celtic Warrior (boat ceremony)—10
- Drawing Room—50
Wedding season availability
All year round
The highland theatre doesn’t stop at breathtaking scenery. The drama continues as you enter your room. A warm, safe and snug haven from the elements, an elegant blend of contemporary design with a graceful nod to the Loch’s wild and baronial past. Each Classic room features monsoon showers, supremely comfortable beds with Egyptian cotton linen, the fluffiest of bathrobes and gorgeous toiletries.
Why not spoil yourself that bit more? (you deserve it, after all). Consider a suite - the ultimate in Scottish luxury with a view to match. Imagine enjoying a traditional breakfast from the comfort of your bed, while the highland majesty unfolds before you. Be truly immersed in the highlands with a De Vere Luxury Lodges & Apartments. Situated in the gorgeous Carrick estate or by the loch itself on the Cameron House estate, these lodges offer all the amazing facilities of Cameron House on Loch Lomond on your doorstep with the privacy of your own beautifully appointed space - a truly unique and totally memorable location for true lovers of the Great Loch.
Edinburgh - 1 hour
Glasgow - 30 minutes
Dumbarton - 10 minutes
Balloch - 5 minutes
Directions by Bus
Cameron House on Loch Lomond is 5 minutes from Balloch Station and around 30 minutes from Glasgow Queen Street Station.
Directions By Rail
Balloch - 5 minutes
Directions by Air
Glasgow - 20 minutes
Cameron House Personal Showrounds
Viewing by appointment
Contact this venue directly via the link below to arrange a personal showround to view this wedding venue and discuss your preferences and the available options with their wedding team.